State Legislatures have been fighting back against Federal overreach.
Colorado needs to be a LEADER in this fight!
Phase out the Business Personal Property Tax.
Lower the Income Tax for Colorado businesses and citizens.
If you are here illegally, then YES – you are breaking the law.
We need to be tough on illegal immigration
It's a basic parental freedom to choose where your kids go to school.
The government shouldn't limit the choices for your kids.
Cut government spending so we can lower taxes.
Put the teeth back into the Taxpayer’s Bill of Rights (TABOR)
Welcome to our Webpage!
We have two sets of contacts, campaign and legislative. Please only use the campaign contact information for all campaign and politically related content.
- You should be receiving your ballot in the mail sometime between October 18 & October 21.
- If you don't recieve you ballot by Monday October 23rd, you may want to contact the County Clerk's office at Jeffco Elections or (303) 271-8111
- Your Jeffco ballot will require one 1st Class Postage/Forever stamp if you choose to mail it.
- If you don't want to mail your ballot there are two secure ballot drop-off boxes in the district: at the Columbine Library or at the Sheriff's Substation (Click either for a map)
- Pro Tip: If you want the phone calls, mailings, and other voter contact to stop - turn in your ballot early. It takes about 5 days for the Clerk to notify campaigns that you've voted.
- Click here for early voting info
- Click Here for all Ballot Drop off locations in Jeffco
Thank you and God bless,